As a parent myself, I realise that..well..sometimes people just want to take photographs themselves. There can't always be a photographer present for all of those little moments that make life so special, especially with your children. So that is why I have developed a series of fun and exciting workshops aimed at helping you capture more natural photographs of your children with out the need to shout "Sausages" or "Cheeseeeeeee".
• Husband to a gorgeous and rather hilarious Laura
• Father to Oliver- quite literally a carbon copy of me (it’s scary how much he acts like me...or me like him, haven’t quite figured that one out yet) and our brand new arrival Noah (born October 17th) who is amazing just like his big brother...and Dad..
• Loves Dr Pepper- the drink not the practitioner, Parma Violets and pineapple juice.
• Hates coleslaw (even though I like all of the ingredients separately), traffic jams and any kind of celebrity reality TV!
• Is 1.98m tall- that’s 6ft 5 ½ in old money
- RT @FastfixBMLtd: Hi #northeasthour first time on. Commercial building maintenance company. Call on us for floods, blocked toilets, lost ke… 2 days ago
- RT @scobberlotching: Please follow @xtremejobhunter and support him in his quest to get a job! #northeasthour 2 days ago
- RT @sarah_l_duncan: Would like to speak to anyone looking to treat their clients to a great day out? Who's free for a coffee an a chat? #No… 2 days ago
- RT @JulieVintageTea: Are you a Caterer on the NEast Coast? My China hire charges include washing up!!! vintageteaparty.org.uk/Gallery.html #northeast… 2 days ago
- RT @NEDayCrafts: Needing #fabric or #cardmaking supplies? We have both on offer #needthespace #craftsclearance #NorthEastHour http://t.co… 2 days ago